Back Forum New

Feedback regarding job change

Am I the only one who find it really annoying with the job change quest? It seems like they dont want use to continue playing this game. We only have 5 level 150 left in our server and some may just quit due to the 3rd job quest. Its already rare to get the proof but once you get unidentified proof you have 50% chance of failing to make a proof? Thats just plain stupid, it could take months for another one to drop... So far only 2 drop one from me and one from another player and they both failed. The other three level 150 didnt even get a drop yet. We all was looking forward to this update and now this road block makes the game not interesting anymore. Its been 2 weeks and still no more drops if I fail another one I may just quit. What are your thoughts on this?

Am I the only one who find it really annoying with the job change quest?
deltafloorsf@gm Posted at 2018-7-5 14:25

No you're not the only one.

some may just quit due to the 3rd job quest.

Lol?   

We all was looking forward to this update and now this road block makes the game not interesting anymore.

Yes, we're all looking forward to this update. But how is this a roadblock? Have you challenged Endless Tower? Have you partied up with that FIVE lvl 150 and tried to kill the queen scaraba? Group school? New challenge floors?

Is it a hard drop? Very much so. Annoying? Hell yes, I have not gotten this drop also after AFKing on that map 24/7. But if a little difficulty in a game makes you quit, then, as sad as it may seem, then so be it?
Btw apparently Taiwan server also had a very low drop rate of this stuff, so it's not just ours.
-S24 warpportal / S13 game321

Post Last Edited by bignutt at 2018-7-5 14:45

Kill the queen she drops 2 every time.

And was you expecting to just kill a poring and bam your 3rd class.  Then what would be the point.   Sucks when you have to actually work for the prize.
#1 Mechanic on Svr 1 WP and Guild Leader of Dungeon Runners

Yes we have tried to kill the queen but cant with three people. Maybe if they didnt skip us on the merge we would have some help? So you telling me if you farm 24/7 for 2 month and get a drop and fail at 50% you wouldnt be pissed? this is a major road block how can a dying server proceed to kill the bug queen when non of the players can get to the next job level. And no wasnt excepting it to be easy but wtf kind was quest will make you farm for a rare item and then make it fail at 50% specially on a game that want the player to spend a lot.

No you're not the only one.

Lol?   

Yes, we're all looking forward to this update. But how is  ...
keslie Posted at 2018-7-5 14:55

does the Taiwan server also has the 50% fail rate to identify the proof?

Well its only been in game for like 3wks now and we have only got 2 drops from mobs in Wormhell so yea the drop rate sucks but so does the drop rate for the Runes from Ygg and nobody cried about that.

This game is like most games out now a total time sink to get you play as long as possible.

Post Last Edited by keslie at 2018-7-5 17:10
Yes we have tried to kill the queen but cant with three people. Maybe if they didnt skip us on the m ...
deltafloorsf@gm Posted at 2018-7-5 16:47

Would i be pissed? Yes. But would i quit because of it as you have said in your first post? Nope.

Are we gonna go back with server merge? They skipped you but, as you stated, you have FIVE level 150 in your server. Plenty enough compared to other servers that was merged previously to maybe kill that queen. Want an example? Our dead server 24 was merged to another dead server 23. There was no difference when we were separate servers. TWO level 150+ in ours. I might add that SIX characters on the top 10 in level is controlled by TWO PLAYERS which was originally from our server in the first place, 2 on top 10 quit, and one is eternally AFK in his own world. Seriously, and you're complaining. Wait for other players in your server to catch up, help them out, and stop whining about being skipped from the merge. You were skipped, too bad and I wish you merge sometime soon, but you're still not the worst server out there that's struggling with this new update (nor am I saying that ours is the worst, I just brought our server as an example).

does the Taiwan server also has the 50% fail rate to identify the proof?
deltafloorsf@gm Posted at 2018-7-5 16:52

Yes. That's not an original feature to make us miserable, it's part of the game.
-S24 warpportal / S13 game321

Yea the only original feature to make us miserable is the gem to diamond ratio. All others are double our exchange rate.

But we do have the VIP dungeon which is only on our servers. (at least for now)

Reply 7# keslie

I agree!

Regardless of some servers having more 150s than others. And regardless of those 150s having different time zones and availability to kill queen MVP.
There are tons of servers with only 1-2 active 150+ players.
Server 8-11 has 3 active 150+
Server 13-14 has one active 150+
Hardly anyone else is close. And even if some of those players catch up, they might not have spent $1000+ to be strong enough.
Not much incentive if you are 130+ to spend more $$$ if you still won’t have people to kill job change boss.
Also, as far as I can tell, endless tower sucks other than skill books (which are 3rd job)
Group school is pointless unless you buy the “soon to be on sale?” Pet cards.
A “real” merge would have helped. Smashing dead servers didn’t help much.
I guess we can see what the next patch/fix brings. But if people had already quit due to boredom/lack of updates/etc. I can see them quitting again. Can only be reminded so many times you didn’t spend enough (or picked the wrong server)

Post Last Edited by bignutt at 2018-7-5 14:45

Kill the queen she drops 2 every time.

And was yo ...
Bignutt Posted at 2018-7-5 20:43

So how to kill her? Can you tell us that all also?? Or are you just faking you can do it?

Back Forum