Back Forum New

Feedback regarding job change

Am I the only one who find it really annoying with the job change quest? It seems like they dont want use to continue playing this game. We only have 5 level 150 left in our server and some may just quit due to the 3rd job quest. Its already rare to get the proof but once you get unidentified proof you have 50% chance of failing to make a proof? Thats just plain stupid, it could take months for another one to drop... So far only 2 drop one from me and one from another player and they both failed. The other three level 150 didnt even get a drop yet. We all was looking forward to this update and now this road block makes the game not interesting anymore. Its been 2 weeks and still no more drops if I fail another one I may just quit. What are your thoughts on this?

KK understood... PM sent to ya
#1 Mechanic on Svr 1 WP and Guild Leader of Dungeon Runners

What kind of links are you wanting .. to the other versions of the game.   And playing them is just  ...
Bignutt Posted at 2018-7-8 17:08

Bignutt, I'm actually more interested in the publisher, not the ROJ itself. I'm a long time supporter for NGames; Pockie Ninja, Tales of Solaris.
Back in 2013 NGames announced they will launch/host Ragnarok Zero but they scrapped the project and launch ROJ instead.
But this should be in another forum post so I wont discuss in here.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing

What kind of links are you wanting .. to the other versions of the game.   And playing them is just the same as playing ours just in chinese..  They are about 2yrs ahead of ours not much to see for research unless you want stuff we wont have for a year.

Btw apparently Taiwan server also had a very low drop rate of this stuff, so it's not just ours.
keslie Posted at 2018-7-5 14:55

Out of topic, but would you care to share any links?
I want to check some stuffs (for the sake of research )
Apparently G321/NGames is China Company based in HK

I am glad all of us see in the end, that we are in the same boat. They don't care and we kind a loving this game and don't wanna quit.

Good to know you are old, explains a lot just kidding. welcome on the serious side of life, bignutt. I guess most of "us" are just flooded by emotions sometimes. That can happen. And imo no age justifies to be sarcastic. It's just you and I can accept that.

Also I am glad we are talking nowadays to help each other??! At least it is this, what I am seeing, we are helping each other finally. And I like this. Additionally, I think, only this way we can change the things finally, if all of us speaking up, some doing sarcastic and some childish. Thats how we are. They even implemented vip dng and multiple contribution points, so let's not give up now but asking for more bug fixes, for more getting heard.

That's how to change the world imo.

The coins are nice but you cant use em on runed gear (at least the low ones).  And im sure not gonna start over on that stuff.
Also i posted in here we(My guild) had only gotten 2 drops off mobs. so i did not "farm the stuff"

And im sarcastic quite a bit i admit that but thats just cause im older than most that play this game and cant stand the "ME ME ME give me give me attitude" that all you children have now a days.
It doesnt help that neither 321 or Warpportal doesnt really care about this great game only how much they can milk out of us.  The china publishers seem to care a lot more and have quite a bit more input and events for their people.

You know what an emoticon is? Man don't take it soo evil when someone provokes. Mr. Bignutt, no. 1 mechanic of server 1, is doing that all day or better he is sarcastic all day about peoples opinions and feelings. Also he could also just have farmed the stuff.

But np. we were already on 6th bar and just made a mistake with the add. It died, so it was over. Also it's just like dryad at that point.

I don't see "my toddler attitude", sorry bro.

endless tower sucks other than skill books
biglentil Posted at 2018-7-5 18:12

The coins are pretty neat enchantment (for now, until they sell some (maybe) crazy advance coins or something) to your equipments

Group school is pointless unless you buy the “soon to be on sale?” Pet cards.
biglentil Posted at 2018-7-5 18:12

I think hoarding those food and pet skill books are worthwhile if you start now. Especially when they do start selling those pet cards (so at least you'd be ready?)

So how to kill her? Can you tell us that all also?? Or are you just faking you can do it?
fznnn Posted at 2018-7-5 20:26

If you're genuinely curious as of to how they killed the boss, you could ask nicer.
If you're being sarcastic, which I'm pretty positive you are, then, are you a child? He just pointed out in his response that the mvp drops the proof 100% of the time you kill it. No malice or anything. But here you are with your attitude of a toddler, please grow up. If you're a toddler then I sincerely apologize.
-S24 warpportal / S13 game321

Post Last Edited by tomy_prawira at 2018-7-6 04:56
So how to kill her? Can you tell us that all also?? Or are you just faking you can do it?
fznnn Posted at 2018-7-5 20:26

Can you not see my avatar here?  With the Gryphon im riding that can only used by a 3rd class Mechan ...
Bignutt Posted at 2018-7-6 00:00

Back Forum