Back Forum New
Hi, sorry that guild donation issue is still in fixing.
Please rate this reply here:
https://zh.surveymonkey.com/r/L6YK5N8

With kind regards,

why do you keep opening new servers? are servers getting crowded?

Reply 31# GM

But at least we have 38 servers!!
AND NO BUGS!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!

Reply 29# fac3l3ssama

Compensation for what? LOL you all need to get a clue.
#1 Mechanic on Svr 1 WP and Guild Leader of Dungeon Runners

Reply 26# keslie

Well if they are storing the guild quest crystals (the 100 pt ones) then your a dumass they can be used... just dbl click em in your bag or put em in the quick bar.   And mabey you should get rid of some of the junk your holding onto if your too cheap to open some bag slots... better yet make an alt and put stuff in his bag and bank.

And Seriously all of you are crying over something that is minor compared to what could really be an issue.

Post Last Edited by jakemagi at 2018-7-4 20:25

Post Last Edited by jakemagi at 2018-7-4 20:23

Reply  keslie

Well if they are storing the guild quest crystals (the 100 pt ones) then your a ...
Bignutt Posted at 2018-7-4 19:53

Oh high o~mighty, then why you didn't tell us in the first place?

Well if you all wouldnt start a new thread every day about the guild donation not working  and if you could figure out how to read the forums then you would have know this because i posted it on a couple of the threads.

Yea he did although his attitude still suckz imo. Well for what a compensation? Mhh for the daily 2x BM which we've missed, for example?

And don't tell again to go to PvP. How could one 2-BM from PvP be okay if you get two normally because of guild contribution AND PvP? And no compensation for that? Aha, its just 20+ 2-BMs until they fix that at least, but okay, if you don't need them, then don't post here.

1+1 = 2
2 > 1

Well why dont you use your VIP dungeon crystals and make you a 2x or 3x bm

2+3 = 5
5 > 2

and what does my attitude have to do with anything... you all have made at least 6 threads complaing about the Guild crystals its like none of you have ever been on a forum before.

Why should I use my money (=VIP) for 2x BM if its normally free once a day?? What a stupid suggestion. I'd rather use the shards for slot opening of course. For example for more weapons to reduce reslotting costs.

Back Forum