Back Forum New
Post Last Edited by fznnn at 2018-7-3 00:33

If you are player from belgium, you can sue them of course. Nowadays loot boxes are forbidden there.

And I bet for wrong forum quotes you can get them also.

Guild donation issue is still in fixing, please accept our apology for any trouble it brings.
Please rate this reply here:
https://zh.surveymonkey.com/r/L6YK5N8

With kind regards,

Guild donation issue is still in fixing, please accept our apology for any trouble it brings.
GM Posted at 2018-7-2 21:20

Do we have an ETA? my inventory is almost full

If your inventory is almost full... put it in your bank or open some slots in your bag
#1 Mechanic on Svr 1 WP and Guild Leader of Dungeon Runners

If your inventory is almost full... put it in your bank or open some slots in your bag
Bignutt Posted at 2018-7-2 23:52

they're all full... it's been 2weeks+ btw

Post Last Edited by keslie at 2018-7-3 15:47

Reply 24# Bignutt

Not everyone can afford to have their storage fully opened with diamonds, and so, in addition to other things they have in storage (+8. +9 stones, gold, recipes, etc etc), they might be storing 1050 of 100crystals, 735 of 200crystals, and possibly 100 of  300crystals. So it might be that they have their inventories full and can't put anymore stuff in their storage. By the way, I'm sure you know but, opening more inventory slot requires guild points if they can't open through diamonds.

I'm not affected as much by this guild points bug because I have fully opened inventory and storage slots but might have to see the situation through people who cannot charge or have diamonds.
-S24 warpportal / S13 game321

Post Last Edited by keslie at 2018-7-3 15:47

Reply  Bignutt

Not everyone can afford to have  ...
keslie Posted at 2018-7-3 15:45

Thanks man!

Already released s38 now , hope they didn't forgot about this guild donation bug. This is my first experience that game online not fix or can't fixed bug until about 2 weeks thats u'r record u can keep or may be until next year
Ejoy the game every one top up a lot so the game can be fix

@GMs: how about a compensation for the meantime??

@GMs: how about a compensation for the meantime??
fac3l3ssama Posted at 2018-7-3 22:01

They're busy creating a new server than fixing the bugs... LOL

Back Forum