Back Forum New
pls consider to add storage slot , almost full cause problem donation not fixed

2 weeks and still nothing....

Meanwhile in ROJ HQ...

Boss: let's release another server, fuck the bugs

2 weeks and still nothing....

Meanwhile in ROJ HQ...

Boss: let's release another server, fuck the  ...
jakemagi Posted at 2018-7-1 02:10 AM

So do you just bounce from WP forum and here trolling about a non game breaking issue.. Get over it and just wait.. the Devs know about the issue and are working on it... 321 has no control of how long it will take the devs to get a patch out.
#1 Mechanic on Svr 1 WP and Guild Leader of Dungeon Runners

Isnt that the worst, that game321 has no control??

Post Last Edited by jakemagi at 2018-7-1 19:00

Post Last Edited by jakemagi at 2018-7-1 18:58

So do you just bounce from WP forum and here trolling about a non game breaking issue.. Get ov ...
Bignutt Posted at 2018-7-1 14:42

why would you consider that as trolling... they did nothing for 2 weeks i'm just here bumping and saying we wasted our money for their incompetence

Next time if you want to save their asses, they better do good service... the reason you said because they just hosting the game? that's just a bullshit reason, aren't you working? we are the customers they should better do something ASAP

They can't even update us/ or give ETA on their fixes

Reply 13# Bignutt

stop helping them, they don't give a shit about you or us...

Ummm how am i helping them..  I just want all the dumbasses to quit starting a new post instead of actually reading the forums and seeing what has been said.
#1 Mechanic on Svr 1 WP and Guild Leader of Dungeon Runners

Ummm how am i helping them..  I just want all the dumbasses to quit starting a new post instead of a ...
Bignutt Posted at 2018-7-2 14:41

We're frustrated with their service...

Post Last Edited by fznnn at 2018-7-3 00:29

Sadly that is nothing new, that game321 does not offer service regarding bugs and payment. So many people quitted. There are several pages of full guilds. But I think 90% of the people quitted in the first two weeks. Those guilds are dead. And we are left. Now we have VIP Dungeon and Slot Opener, but soon they want us to pay over 10k diamonds for a fully evolved Abyssmal Knight Pet.

I really don't get why this game, which is pretty unique is ruined by payment. You could get alot more out of it and a save income over time if you stop trying to milk players. Yaya it is the frenchise... so convince Gravity, it's redicoulus.

Edit:
and how game321 behaves regarding this game shows me that they also just want money. Sure, everyone wants money and how to get it, how to treat people is the solution over time in my opinion. So better finally improve, you suck as a game provider!

Sadly that is nothing new, that game321 does not offer service regarding bugs and payment. So many p ...
fznnn Posted at 2018-7-2 19:26

true, maybe there's a way to sue this company
they're doing a lot of unfair and doesn't gives equivalent they get to us

Back Forum