Back Forum New

newbie questions

On what maps can i find grade 5 equipments?

There are some cards that says increase damage on demi humans does that also
apply to human race enemies??

On the composistion mount i already have the savage mount and lets say also the other materials ... to get the higher level advance
savage mount do i have to upgrade my savage mount to 12 first before i can compose it?? to get the advance savage mount?

thnks you

When you open the Seeking Treasure button that opens the maps at the bottom of them is the items that will drop.  Lvl 5 equipment is made from upgrading your purple LvL 4 gear. it is under composition icon bottom right.

players are neutral,medium,demi human

no you do not have to max it before upgrading
#1 Mechanic on Svr 1 WP and Guild Leader of Dungeon Runners

still dont understand the cards what i mean is that like for example the abysmal knight race is human .. will a card with damage increase against demi human monster work agaisnt abysmal knight?

Post Last Edited by konghan111 at 2018-6-24 01:16

i dont see any grade 5 under composition or do i have to level up more before it will appear??

and under the mount to gain the advance mount the first requirements  says the second job change with socket .. the with socket
is that the card socket??

yes Demi human and human are the same ... also when you are attacking a monster you can click the grey icon next to the target (monster details).. it will open a window that will tell what cards to use against it and what card it drops.

yes you will need to lvl up to see grade 5 . you cant wear it till lvl 85 so may not show up till 80

socket is card socket.
#1 Mechanic on Svr 1 WP and Guild Leader of Dungeon Runners

thats great  thanks m8

i just got a minorous card that give 15% increase damage to large monsters can this also be applied to bosses??

Post Last Edited by tomy_prawira at 2018-6-24 06:14

Post Last Edited by tomy_prawira at 2018-6-24 06:07

Reply 7# konghan111

Basically, monsters are classified in 3 attributes:
1. Race : Demi-human, ghost, plant, dragon, etc
2. Elements : neutral, holy, fire, darkness, etc
3. Size: small, medium, big

Not all bosses have big size, some of them are medium and  ̶s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing

so will it work on like for example gold thief bug ?? size is large.

Reply 9# konghan111

yep
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing

Back Forum