Back Forum New

Current Bugs

Post Last Edited by 10155091706809065@facebook.com at 2018-6-23 18:48

1. VIP dungeon does not spawn mobs !!! (this eats our money guys, fix it soon and compensate please)
2. Lab 8 Boss does not drop red halter leads?
3. Prontera Researcher NPC is not ingame?
4. 2 Bosses are shown on World Boss Tab but not ingame? means Queen Scarab's Illusion and Seyren's Illusion
5. Rotar Zairo and Abyssmal Knight Activation Cards are not ingame?!
6. Card Ranking on merged servers is not working
7. World Auto Hunt ( 2x XP) not working on second time (maybe also on first time??)
8. Guild donation DOES NOT WORK AT ALL since patch!

Guys please add what I've missed.

Post Last Edited by lightningmind@gmail.com at 2018-6-24 00:46

9. This isn't a new bug, but...Auto Path to World Boss hasn't worked since a long time ago.
10. In Group school you cannot change weapons. Just keep getting error.  I'm not sure if that's intentional, but it makes it very difficult to kill the mobs and then the boss.

#2: it does drop
#4: those bosses are the Labs 8 and Pryamid 11 bosses they just added
#6: its working they just reset it because they released new cards.
#8: The guild quest crystals can be used if put in your quick bar and used that way
#10: On the Group school tab hover over the green question mark in upper right corner.  Says weapons can not be switched.
#1 Mechanic on Svr 1 WP and Guild Leader of Dungeon Runners

Post Last Edited by bignutt at 2018-6-23 22:12

11. All scaraba in Wormhole show race as 11
12: Group school  - various chinese chars instead of english
                             Group School ticket in Shop on coupon tab is labled "5700"

13: when doing the School your target in any dungeon is listed as chinese chars in the tracker
      also the stars are not lit and do not light at all when you beat or have beaten a boss

Reply 3# Bignutt

Ah good point on number 10, didn't catch that.  That just means more teamwork needed to balance the damage output.

#2: it does drop
#4: those bosses are the Labs 8 and Pryamid 11 bosses they just added
#6: its worki ...
Bignutt Posted at 2018-6-23 20:01

#4 If they are the new bosses in pyra and soma, then they should be taken off the WB list
#6 the ranking since S2 and S3 merged has only recorded the new additions since the merge, so the #1 in ranking is a new char with 200 points while most of the server has 600+ points, that's simply not working properly
#8 only the x10 points contribution crystals can be added from the bar, so fixing this issue is still highly important

Just to clarify some of the points that are still bugged

Torwin

#6 then get a card in your album and it will put on the board thats how that is solved. it basically gets rid of the players that have quit. (Wish they would do this on old servers.)

#8 has always been that way on the green crystals.

Also i never said those were not broken i was just Clarifying what OP was saying.

Post Last Edited by gm023 at 2018-6-25 02:23

Hi,
Thank you for your reporting. The issues you mentioned above aleady reported.
Rotar Zairo and Abyssmal Knight Activation Cards will be in discount event afterwards.
While, as you said, there are many Chinese in game, if you can show me the place? Thank you in advance.
Please rate this reply here:
https://zh.surveymonkey.com/r/L6YK5N8

With kind regards,

We can make another thread reporting all the translation issues

@Bignutt I think we are not understanding each other with the card ranking problem. I have almost all cards previous to the upgrade. When I added a new one my points were 4 instead of the 600+ they should be. So the ranking is bugged

Ok i understand you now.. yea that would be an issue..

Back Forum