Back Forum New

Asking for a Change of the Game

Hi,

yeah again, please change the game.

20.000 diamonds a month is redicoulus to get a specific, special card.

Would YOU, GMs, pay ever over 500 USD for such?

This game needs a revival imo. Less server, less payment, more a VIP-only-lifestyle like WoW. RoJ is still unique regarding the game design, so better find the way soon... oh well, its even yet stupid bc you lost more than 1000 player in the beginning bc of the prices.

So why not merge all server together and start anew? New server 2 with promo on fb, website etc. with new system. Getting diamonds ingame additionally to new VIP-System, meaning slot openers.

Regards
Hush
Regards
Hush

Hush is totally right. I'm not even from her server and know this is absolutely ludicrous, laughable and silly to say the least.  Get yourselves together developers this is totally mishandled. You have got to be a little more considerate.

Yours truly,
Doggebi - 150 - Assassin - S7 Merchant

Its mostly about keeping players but not all, its about getting them back also. Get someone from ingame to support it maybe, get a new way to handle this game, to addict more people and establish a stable income for yourself while treating the gamer respectfully also.
Regards
Hush

I also agree that the game being pushed so much towards a pay to win scenario is without a doubt pushing many players away from this game. First of all slots are way to expensive, nice yes but expensive indeed. Every aspect of this game involves diamonds. Obtainable yes if you sell gold, to then save for a few weeks just to get a vip card. By doing so though your gear then never gets upgraded. Absolutely every aspect of this game involves diamonds... down to even removing a damn card from an item.... which is a must in many ways. Lastly the gear upgrade %'s are abysmal success to say the least. And the amount of diamonds to get 100% success is without a doubt disgusting.

This game is more like play to be broke ....

Best regards,
ShootinBlankz - 133 - Blacksmith - S18/s7

Would agree on this. 20k diamonds for constellation cards, 20k diamonds for the hats also which happened at the end of may is too much. I would also assume there'd be another charge event at the end of June. They're really trying to get back all that refunded money that happened last month.

Sign me up!
Kris - S24 / S13

Post Last Edited by jakemagi at 2018-6-16 10:53

100% Agree, this game focused on grabbing money

I would bet, the admins won't reply or read this thread lol

I don't understand why they keep opening new servers then merge them in a certain point? am i missing something? aren't they aware how many players are in a particular server? smh

Back Forum