Back Forum New
It'll depend on your class what you need to solo. As a blacksmith the requirements seem pretty low.  ...
lightningmind@g Posted at 2018-6-18 23:02

a hunter on our server can solo everything... even he's a 1man-army during WOE

It'll depend on your class what you need to solo. As a blacksmith the requirements seem pretty low.  ...
lightningmind@g Posted at 2018-6-18 23:02

solo rsx and valk in soma. can you share blacksmiths requirements? stat and equips?

I don't remember the stats too well during the time...Flee, magic/phys res, and heal is important is basically what it boils down to you.  If you cannot tank consistently then you'll need a lot more attack to try and kill super fast.  I basically aimed for a level of flee, immunity of both phys/magic, and healing rate that offset the damage I took.  Drainliar is useful until you hit that standard Flee level.

I think my flee was 515 (+135 drainliar) roughly when I took out soma 6, healing about 4200 a big pot (didn't have accessories or full yellow), phys immun ~55 magic immun ~30-35.

For Soma 7: 570 flee (completed star soul by that time), healing with accessories ~6000 a big pot, similar physical and magical immunity but ~60 phys.  With this level you need a little strategy of luring to avoid using a leaf.

My attack was probably closer to 10-12 K around that time for soma 6. For soma 7 maybe 14-16 K.

I don't remember the stats too well during the time...Flee, magic/phys res, and heal is important is ...
lightningmind@g Posted at 2018-6-19 08:35

what class?

Reply 14# jakemagi

Blacksmith.

Reply  jakemagi

Blacksmith.
lightningmind@g Posted at 2018-6-19 23:05

Blacksmith is so OP, too bad i pick assasin and now i regret it a lot
it's so hard to tank the bosses

For any class looking to solo RSX/Valk

Max drainlair and the glee passive pets.

You end up with something like 135 flee from drainlair
And you have about 52 passive flee from other pets

Yellow set to boost your heal, Alice pet atleast and 100+ VIT

For RSX use AOE skills, the hardest part is when the pack of mobs spawn during the fight.

For Valk, angering + single target skills and pull her + as few adds as possible to the corner.

Dagger sin shouldn’t have too terrible of a time. It will kill the quickest since you have 8x cards.

Solo’d both on knight and sin

For any class looking to solo RSX/Valk

Max drainlair and the glee passive pets.

You end up with so ...
biglentil Posted at 2018-6-20 10:28

I see that RSX use Envenom skill, is myst card effective? i wanted to combo it with Dokebi armor so that wizard can't hurt me with their magic

which skill tree for BS is preferred end game?
condensed potion pitcher or the maximize power tree?

Maximize Power tree.

Back Forum