Back Forum New

Server Merge Notice

In response to player's requirement and to let players enjoy a better gaming experience, promoting communications among players and preparing for other fabulous systems in later stage of the game, we decide to carry out a Server Merge.
& B7 R4 x% w. r; t! e* [$ u/ Y
1 b) a, i7 V8 A  i1 yWe will transfer your character data for the merge. When we finish transferring your data, we will start Server Merge events. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation+ T; x. O8 R* R( V, v: Z

. U( [7 S) }* |% V& J1 a/ s% VNote: Server Merge will not cause any loss in your inventory and mail or any other valuable data for characters.
) g: c1 a  t3 m6 j; K9 ~6 h5 x9 l! |* c* @9 B( r0 L
Merge time: May 29, 19:00-23:596 f0 \8 a% C3 H7 h- h3 ]
Merge servers:
6 E3 n: h0 E# t/ f* ~1 d  e
9 M3 Q7 v9 b$ r- W3 j' Q) TNotice:
1 a4 h: C$ T! l7 P6 k% X; nWe will need to turn off the servers for this event. Please be aware of the merge time to prevent any loss. Maintenance will last for about 5 hours.3 y/ l! m( A% [6 _! {

& P/ ]& P5 m! K; ~2 ^Rules:
: |& v+ p5 f2 I  e1.After server merge, players' data, status, items and Zeny will all be transferred to the new server. 1 B) \1 Z& ~; a6 V
2.All guild statuses (including members, joining requests, etc.) will be transferred to the new server.
4 u3 f( O! |: W7 r" u$ I3.Players' data such as the friend and block lists will all be transferred to the new server. 3 c0 t. s" E+ D
4.Players' mail will all be transferred to the new server.
2 t/ m' @& w  w, T; `/ t5.After server merge, the number of the original server will be added to players' names and faction names as a prefix, for example, there is a faction “RO” in the server 1. After server merge, this faction will be presented as "[1]RO" in the new server. & X* w4 [0 J! J
6.This prefix will also be added before friend names, blocked players, faction members and other player names.
, x5 N+ i- X0 ~( Q7.If you have multiple characters in the new server after the merge, you will enter a character selection interface and select a character before entering the game.
( r; i$ c# q( |' f, D+ ~: s# g8.If you have ingots in both servers, the ingots will be kept in the new server after the merge.1 l4 R2 d( v! {) k( u* R
9.After the merge, characters that satisfy all of the following four conditions will be deleted: 0 |* v% U: _$ K, k
a.Character level is lower than Lv.55.
$ s9 z' ^1 z8 Z' |3 Z5 q: V, Vb.No recharge records.
& C$ B5 x# ]# F0 o8 Vc.Haven't joined a guild.5 i. q3 x+ i1 ^  w
d.Haven't logged into the game for 10 day straight.: X% ~& g3 W2 ~& P3 r
e.Haven't transcended. " }) N  Z0 k! k

: _! @" k7 g# I0 z+ z, s6 u

Ragnarok Journey Operation Team
: ?; X9 Q* `+ U" Y9 oMay 29, 2018

Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

Back Forum