Back Forum New

Server Merge Notice

In response to player's requirement and to let players enjoy a better gaming experience, promoting communications among players and preparing for other fabulous systems in later stage of the game, we decide to carry out a Server Merge.: E8 C- r! `; J

( p, s' V( z4 s4 X$ h+ W' e3 a1 IWe will transfer your character data for the merge. When we finish transferring your data, we will start Server Merge events. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
4 w7 Q, E9 n  W5 Y: s, S7 j3 v+ s4 _  l7 d( N. S; q9 L% L$ j2 s9 W6 ]
Note: Server Merge will not cause any loss in your inventory and mail or any other valuable data for characters.9 e) l. a3 S( E  O0 n) H, d% }' \- |

% a* u) C2 E( W$ QMerge time: May 28, 19:00-23:59* i# n1 H& t  w5 E
Merge Servers:& h: Z) @( M3 ?- `
3 @6 S0 z. u2 L7 K4 B; t

* {$ \7 }/ z4 ]  |Notice:+ i8 h2 L9 }  n1 v
We will need to turn off the servers for this event. Please be aware of the merge time to prevent any loss. Maintenance will last for about 5 hours.. D% t: s4 Q! @5 b5 d- i- W" m
% a5 Y3 |/ D# ?* A9 R) h, t( d% I
Rules:( R) c) v! b" g5 j5 |5 ?
1.After server merge, players' data, status, items and Zeny will all be transferred to the new server. 6 Y5 p" h5 S4 _, Z' e
2.All guild statuses (including members, joining requests, etc.) will be transferred to the new server.
/ H! H% T* A; x- A3.Players' data such as the friend and block lists will all be transferred to the new server. , H3 S2 A" L# W0 Z: d" u0 X9 C
4.Players' mail will all be transferred to the new server.9 V: B' {9 e, i4 |/ b% q
5.After server merge, the number of the original server will be added to players' names and faction names as a prefix, for example, there is a faction “RO” in the server 1. After server merge, this faction will be presented as "[1]RO" in the new server.
4 k& A. ^8 H) Y4 }3 u' f6.This prefix will also be added before friend names, blocked players, faction members and other player names.$ A8 T2 W. y. K% R8 d" \4 I
7.If you have multiple characters in the new server after the merge, you will enter a character selection interface and select a character before entering the game.4 B8 h2 g" F/ l& a; q( D6 F, A9 O
8.If you have ingots in both servers, the ingots will be kept in the new server after the merge.
3 ?6 D  _6 {5 P' w9.After the merge, characters that satisfy all of the following four conditions will be deleted: 2 i; x! I0 d; Q5 j* C, a
a.Character level is lower than Lv.55.
/ K9 ?- h" n/ R% I+ m" |& \  Gb.No recharge records.# F6 N; \5 D( q# B: S8 t' Y
c.Haven't joined a guild.
+ c, F6 L) \( }1 q8 B2 Q( sd.Haven't logged into the game for 10 day straight.$ L. ~- P% Q, W% `
e.Haven't transcended.
$ W; {1 l4 Q4 `! l7 I8 C  @6 X* a" |5 h
: O2 ^% ?4 Q. l# b5 p/ `" [

Ragnarok Journey Operation Team) ]! y) P5 K7 \4 p! g
May 28, 2018

Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

Back Forum