Back Forum New

Server Merge Notice

In response to player's requirement and to let players enjoy a better gaming experience, promoting communications among players and preparing for other fabulous systems in later stage of the game, we decide to carry out a Server Merge.
. O2 U$ B! p  r! J- q5 E8 G! i% H8 V
We will transfer your character data for the merge. When we finish transferring your data, we will start Server Merge events. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
6 Y: Z$ r$ S0 u0 f0 W
6 E% u) y$ e3 f6 GNote: Server Merge will not cause any loss in your inventory and mail or any other valuable data for characters.
4 ?8 a% G. `4 l8 W2 U% F* ?+ l' j6 s/ X3 W1 I/ r- e0 J* b2 g
Merge time: May 28, 19:00-23:59
' X( K" `' K/ k9 I, j9 k! s" Z# Y& uMerge Servers:
* B# C" u8 V. ]7 s+ N/ `- x3 v7 \" O1 F. M2 v" B1 _* S( S/ E: E

+ `! |# n# C* M1 ~) V" _+ R  KNotice:# |0 A  \6 Q$ h  y
We will need to turn off the servers for this event. Please be aware of the merge time to prevent any loss. Maintenance will last for about 5 hours.
1 Q& I/ t8 j5 }: x# |  T
) c( E) m! \) j, @' z  F/ MRules:
. J  S7 q9 x. W) W4 w& g  i: B$ _1.After server merge, players' data, status, items and Zeny will all be transferred to the new server. # ]$ N+ z4 Y- m, }3 c* y6 |
2.All guild statuses (including members, joining requests, etc.) will be transferred to the new server.
6 e: w6 J: |2 q& y- N! \) Q( R- j3.Players' data such as the friend and block lists will all be transferred to the new server.
$ q2 X* _2 o3 y8 p; [3 i7 k  i4.Players' mail will all be transferred to the new server.2 }1 D( V' R; G# a# \
5.After server merge, the number of the original server will be added to players' names and faction names as a prefix, for example, there is a faction “RO” in the server 1. After server merge, this faction will be presented as "[1]RO" in the new server. 5 I  i2 Y3 m7 [
6.This prefix will also be added before friend names, blocked players, faction members and other player names.6 e* O/ e, c% i! L  J6 I# y& _
7.If you have multiple characters in the new server after the merge, you will enter a character selection interface and select a character before entering the game.9 W9 C+ N6 N" ?* k4 W, V0 C
8.If you have ingots in both servers, the ingots will be kept in the new server after the merge.
3 Y- u' S& ~* a4 {9.After the merge, characters that satisfy all of the following four conditions will be deleted: $ N/ j, h, A  r: S4 a' O' ~) f, m
a.Character level is lower than Lv.55.  @- q  {1 R/ S, G# }, J
b.No recharge records.
: D5 b0 {4 W2 O8 p0 }* ]c.Haven't joined a guild.
# _1 s; e/ t3 [; Vd.Haven't logged into the game for 10 day straight.
  e& M6 N0 b, C0 ^( b5 le.Haven't transcended.
( u+ F8 U' ~# j3 g
3 Q; o1 Z' c( M5 {' _

Ragnarok Journey Operation Team
1 {  g3 w! y3 @# f" A0 I$ X) _May 28, 2018

Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

Back Forum