Back Forum New

Server Merge Notice

In response to player's requirement and to let players enjoy a better gaming experience, promoting communications among players and preparing for other fabulous systems in later stage of the game, we decide to carry out a Server Merge.9 q0 H: X* }$ S! b) l% m3 j. S5 q" x

+ y/ D8 T2 A5 NWe will transfer your character data for the merge. When we finish transferring your data, we will start Server Merge events. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
, A" H# l* b% O7 w- e; X! U: t$ \5 F1 a
Note: Server Merge will not cause any loss in your inventory and mail or any other valuable data for characters.- v; n! g1 V. k% E; P# B

9 U7 y  f3 w, NMerge time: May 28, 19:00-23:59! k; F6 d9 j5 G# a3 l; l
Merge Servers:
& E+ n) O6 O( [7 L6 A4 T: d, @2 \4 i$ }7 r3 j2 k% s
! Z1 t7 P  Z: E& }+ k
Notice:
5 q- x4 M9 d( c) }+ N5 J9 h) J, tWe will need to turn off the servers for this event. Please be aware of the merge time to prevent any loss. Maintenance will last for about 5 hours.2 r# g; a) ^' a/ S& I5 j  \
. u* s* H- w2 z
Rules:3 b% s2 F# C% a' w! P9 E
1.After server merge, players' data, status, items and Zeny will all be transferred to the new server.
6 j* a/ R4 r( M4 O& m2.All guild statuses (including members, joining requests, etc.) will be transferred to the new server. 1 u4 O+ S- z( w# \" ~6 r; ^
3.Players' data such as the friend and block lists will all be transferred to the new server. ' {8 I+ f5 V7 {# @6 z
4.Players' mail will all be transferred to the new server.6 k4 c, W9 E6 y% k9 o& {  p& ~
5.After server merge, the number of the original server will be added to players' names and faction names as a prefix, for example, there is a faction “RO” in the server 1. After server merge, this faction will be presented as "[1]RO" in the new server. $ i" s) X- e: n1 B  E5 M  S- _; e
6.This prefix will also be added before friend names, blocked players, faction members and other player names.
7 J) l: d; @& d! x) i( P+ p7.If you have multiple characters in the new server after the merge, you will enter a character selection interface and select a character before entering the game.6 W6 }+ P4 L. ]5 \+ f0 A/ w
8.If you have ingots in both servers, the ingots will be kept in the new server after the merge.) m/ f1 h! Z$ I/ k
9.After the merge, characters that satisfy all of the following four conditions will be deleted: " F0 S. r3 X* B. o+ g
a.Character level is lower than Lv.55.
6 V6 r2 p! z: F  Y9 a' ^b.No recharge records.) A5 n) D1 n. S% y# l8 Y
c.Haven't joined a guild.
" t& F9 M$ r) S/ Vd.Haven't logged into the game for 10 day straight.- V, i4 m5 p& a  z( T6 T
e.Haven't transcended.
) x# D; c2 [* }6 W5 F. r4 p3 q& G) @: ^

Ragnarok Journey Operation Team
$ b- t) O: ]/ y6 F$ u- EMay 28, 2018

Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

Back Forum