Back Forum New

Server Merge Notice

In response to player's requirement and to let players enjoy a better gaming experience, promoting communications among players and preparing for other fabulous systems in later stage of the game, we decide to carry out a Server Merge.
8 c/ c, }; z- X9 X& }" ?8 L& j# I! {+ ^, S# O
We will transfer your character data for the merge. When we finish transferring your data, we will start Server Merge events. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
' L1 g4 i" K% S" ]
0 H1 p: ^  _; v0 z8 ]. @Note: Server Merge will not cause any loss in your inventory and mail or any other valuable data for characters.4 R; b* M/ c& A. n- i

3 B8 m8 f7 e/ W( F# w5 b" tMerge time: May 28, 19:00-23:59' n* J* l0 H* [
Merge Servers:/ b" h6 ^7 e1 \; ?& {" ]

7 {+ \- T! ~) w, ]* ^( ?0 e" ~) t  K0 {
Notice:, Y0 z6 y) ~) {; M
We will need to turn off the servers for this event. Please be aware of the merge time to prevent any loss. Maintenance will last for about 5 hours.3 n/ R6 f% k- g! c$ F" C
! f5 G# ~( d. V
Rules:% N& t1 K$ @3 W9 b' E% x
1.After server merge, players' data, status, items and Zeny will all be transferred to the new server.
+ s: Q) {# D* U/ S7 s# a" v2.All guild statuses (including members, joining requests, etc.) will be transferred to the new server.
1 N2 ?, Y% C) G6 W' b2 z$ j' N1 \3.Players' data such as the friend and block lists will all be transferred to the new server. # u( [& v+ ]% ?( y
4.Players' mail will all be transferred to the new server.
5 k" ~1 x& {* q9 W2 S* E- q- Y5.After server merge, the number of the original server will be added to players' names and faction names as a prefix, for example, there is a faction “RO” in the server 1. After server merge, this faction will be presented as "[1]RO" in the new server.
1 N3 c/ h4 q3 g2 x* j6.This prefix will also be added before friend names, blocked players, faction members and other player names.
. e! O/ i0 b) G) O) q) v) S7.If you have multiple characters in the new server after the merge, you will enter a character selection interface and select a character before entering the game.
" n9 E/ s& v0 k$ o- Y8.If you have ingots in both servers, the ingots will be kept in the new server after the merge.
- `3 w5 P3 @3 |& E/ F9.After the merge, characters that satisfy all of the following four conditions will be deleted:
, f5 e5 i9 V# l/ Va.Character level is lower than Lv.55.2 ?- a) ]; w! ^- o; e, K
b.No recharge records.7 Y$ g' }, I9 Q: x: g8 P
c.Haven't joined a guild.+ o( a, N# Q* n5 N* K; v
d.Haven't logged into the game for 10 day straight.
' X; ?+ x( _6 E( n7 Re.Haven't transcended. 7 M2 L, v9 C- _; D6 l' T! K

) r" G% {8 Q+ H0 B  i9 l# e8 H

Ragnarok Journey Operation Team  R' X6 E! N# Z# H
May 28, 2018

Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

Back Forum