Back Forum New

Is this game gonna be terminated?

Post Last Edited by protegur562 at 2018-5-15 19:39

I've played this game for 3 years or more on and off , different accounts, different servers ,I spent a lot of money back then and way more now. I get its a f2p game but when you make it p2w , receive a ton of money and you can't keep the servers stable or the forums but you can release new crates and new cash stuff game321?

2 or 3 different patches and still no fix on the connection issues. People are gonna say then don't play the game... come on ,we can all clearly see it's losing players !!! and that's where you're missing the point. I enjoy playing this old game, met a lot of nice people on here from wayyy back. The server issues have to go. How do you release an event and while trying to complete the end you can't even start a game(host), people are teleporting everywhere but support will say it's on my end lol.

#GET IT TOGETHER GLOBALSTRIKE/BLOOD STRIKE

Global Strike is working fine, check your connection. Clean your PC with ccleaner.com.
G A M E 3 2 1

Reply 1# protegur562

I've both have accounts Global Strike and Blood Strike Brasil,And As we can see it very clearly
   The first picture is Blood Strike Brasil in year 2015

the second is present situation of BLOOD STRIKE Brasil

Miss that time we entered the game and a lot of these servers were almost full. But today we get in and not even 1 is crowded, sad.
Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

Don't tell me that most players are in adventure mode
I bet 70 % of players don't play that shit :/: v adventure mode

Reply 4# protegur562

Solving those hackers issue is high on the agenda for Global Strike!!! I mean they really need to give this matter priority instead adding a bunch of vip weapons or cash characters

Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册
Fate leads the willing and drags along the unwilling.

Reply 5# fuckingjokeman

I decided to stop cashing anymore Neither for my accounts on Global Strike nor BS.BR

Reply 6# protegur562

Sending pictures of other players accounts won't make you popular
G A M E 3 2 1

Reply 7# abzgmailcomnl

I never said those two pics are mine,,, I was trying to show the proof that the fact Global Strike losing its players
  if u do not know anything ,,then do not comment at all..low ass IQ

Reply 8# protegur562

Low QQ, kid that guy Texugo is famous, he can't even speak English. Only Brasil.. rip ur QQ
G A M E 3 2 1

Back Forum