Back Forum New

The future weapon

Deagle-Dragon and Black Dragon Blade...
I heard those two weapons gonna be released on Global Strike soon after next update
Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册
Fate leads the willing and drags along the unwilling.

holy shit Dragon my ass!!!
Jail Donald Trump!!!

Those weapons seems kinda cool, but we have no idea whether it can behave cool same as it looks like in the real battle
Jail Donald Trump!!!

nice skin lol

GP or cash weapons??? Will you guys purchase those guns with cool skins???

Reply 3# marineforder

Unfortunately bruh... This news might quite disappointed you xDDD
   Those Chinese guys just told me that Black Dragon Blade was heavy and slow, it sucks indeed
   as for that deagle-drogon,which is wrose than any Deagle series wpns, just a useless skin gun with no much value
Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

Reply 5# protegur562

Actually I am not sure dude...I am quite hesitated about buying those or not... Cuz the date shows me those wpns are not so excellent like it is told!!!

Reply 6# fuckingjokeman

what the heck bruh...Is this the Blood Strike Chinese community you were in there???do not turst those chinks who are all fucking liars
   How could u possibly believe what liars told to u??they've been never telling anything true!!!
Jail Donald Trump!!!

Reply 7# fuckingjokeman

An another big thing bruh
I heard there will be such a drone on Global strike in the future's update wtf
The way to get the drone is from adventure mode, I heard it before
Jail Donald Trump!!!

Reply 9# marineforder

oh yeah that's true!!! I knew this and I also got its picture
   I just forgot to mention it to u guys before
  I watched video about it months ago,,,At least I could tell u this drone is actually a bullshit useless stuff,,,weak and harmless to ur enemy
   like trash of trash
just forget about it bruh

Back Forum