Back Forum New

ADV. STYX GUARDIAN HERO CARD

Post Last Edited by sheet123456 at 2018-5-10 06:15

Let's do a quiz: When you look at the descriptions, do you see anything wrong with them?

Let me give you  hint it
DEFinitely should not look like that. What are you going to say in your DEFence?

Post Last Edited by moixam14 at 2018-5-13 02:20

hi Doc, I had same initial question as soon as i got the same khaos card. I saw the description and was really expecting to receive same as advertised. Got upset but then i took a second look and see, it says: "Top Skill: When attacking or casting skills, increases.........blah blah"
The key word here is Top Skill and this means this is what you get if you max out the khaos training.
Now look it up after you applied the card and you will see it does not give you 5% ATK. When i hover over my current hero skill, this is what i am getting: increase character ATK by 6.75%. I am guessing the defense bonus comes at a higher lvl

Hope this helped a bit, but if anyone has the maxed out skill training and still missing the DEF part with the top ATK skill, please confirm it here so we can prove it is a bugged card, Thanks in advance!
SS_LoA Khaos Styx card1.jpeg
-----------------------------
Moixam
s30 - Blackstone Ridge -> ua45 -> uc5

Post Last Edited by sheet123456 at 2018-5-13 07:43

I 'm not asking about the stats and how it changes. IM ASKING FOR THE BONUS %  THAT IT GIVE... MUST IT BE ATK OR IT MUST BE ATK+DEF. Right now I only get ATK bonus 7%. I know how it must change Im not that stupid. My problem here is not how the % changes, its the info in the discription of the chest bcuz  it shows ATK%+ DEF %  and on card in discription it shows ATK %.. The things you said are sooooooo unrelated to the thing that Im talking about, that it would'v been better if you didnt comment at all. Im not such idiot, i know how khaos cards must work.. Cmon moix you are smarter than this...

This right here is total bullsh!t honestly lol..sry if Im rude, but im just honest.
The key word here is Top Skill and this means this is what you get if you max out the khaos training.
Now look it up after you applied the card and you will see it does not give you 5% ATK. When i hover over my current hero skill, this is what i am getting: increase character ATK by 6.75%. I am guessing the defense bonus comes at a higher lvl

Anyway, I'v reported this issue on GTA forum and the mods there knew for what I was talking about. I got the proper respond. They are working on fixing it. Here are few quotes.

jonatkid
    User

i eguipped it and my khaos is at maxed and it show the right stats as top skill , maybe you should eguip that card to a max khaos tab and it shows what it should be
Floor reply (3)

silver zero

Jr. Player Moderator
    Actually thats not the topic of debate here (but still good to know, thanks for clarifying), the poster was concerned about the Chest showing the khaos card would give Atk   Def, but after obtaining and opening the chest, and equipping the Styx hero khaos card it only gives Atk, this issue has been reported to be checked.
    2018-5-11 04:14  Reply
    jonatkid

ah i see
    2018-5-11 04:46  Reply
    the_doctor

Some ppl just dont read the hints that I left. I even made the DEF on DEF initely and DEFence in red color for a reson, so that one can focus and see that, the answer to the report i made in a quiz form is that DEF is missing in description on card and it's shown on chest description info. Man ppl are so distracted these days...

tinkerbell.loa

Jr. Player Moderator
Hello there.
There will be an update placed here with what the skills are exactly as soon as devs will check, test and correct what it is to be corrected about it. Thank you

Reply 3# tHe DocToR

Thanks for bring this to their attention Doc, I was actually confused when I opened mine and saw that it have the same values as the box said it did.
Anikinice2 s46MoonshadeFurnace / ub7

Post Last Edited by moixam14 at 2018-5-13 16:23

Thanks Doc, sorry if you took my respond wrong, as i said at the end of my reply:
if anyone has the maxed out skill training and still missing the DEF part with the top ATK skill, please confirm it here so we can prove it is a bugged card, Thanks in advance!

I was not insisting your complain was not in good place and certainly was not saying you are that stupid, but since there are so many issues in this game i can certainly understand your (our) frustration and the "short fuses" we all tend to have when comes to bugs.
Moixam

it's a hero chest for khaos card it's doesn't contain the exactly same like effect for equipment
and like angel card too doesn't bring about what chest for written and there's the def at number 3 row for that styx card
and gives you def too.

with kind regards,
ub6 rohatos -114 Rellgra

Rohatos, you are not right! There is a hugedifference between stats (what you are looking at) and skills (what we are talking about).
Moixam

yes the skill of that khaos card weren't supposed to be with ATK+Def only ATK but gives power more for my lapsed when challenge monster if goes to 3rd turn all monster wipe out and no dodging for all kind of mage.
for train khaos you (moixam) has increasing stats at full khaos training, perhaps for hero it self maybe others train got fully intended can give more stats for that card

sincerely yours,
ub6 rohatos -114 Rellgra

Back Forum