Back Forum New

wtf wolfdog u kidding me???

guys guys ,,,,take a look at this dump
I actually have no idea wtf is this...according to the latest news, it is said they gonna put a new sub-machine gun and a strange wolfdog in the next update of Global Strike
pics here:
Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册
Jail Donald Trump!!!
------------------------
United States Marine!

Reply 1# marineforder

Dude
That new sub-machine is called "KRISS MASTER" It is said that new VIP sub-machine is a golden wpn instead of a heroic vip...some well-informed guys already knew it clearly and it gonna get a best performance in adventrue pve mode...
As for that dog,,,actually I have no idea about that stuff at all
All of details were told by those Chinese guys.
(It's 100% right cuz GS is just a total rip-off of BS Chinese,,,besides, those Chinese guys really speak a bad english with their ching chong accent that I can barely understood. lol
Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册
Fate leads the willing and drags along the unwilling.

Reply 2# fuckingjokeman

wtf is this? bruh
   Is this their Chinese community? xD
Jail Donald Trump!!!
------------------------
United States Marine!

Reply 2# fuckingjokeman

wow! How the hell can you understand wtf they were talking about???

that's just insane

Reply 5# killchinese

well bro
not every Chinese are acting like barbarian and caveman ,,firstly ,I have to say it, majority of Chinese in their shitty crappy community were acting barbarous and ignorant with their uncoverable foolishness... I am not being racist which is no more than a recognized fact...Actually my very first impression on them is rude and brutal Barbarians without manners ! that's WHAT I WANNA SAY here
And I have no idea abuot their inexplicable hostility to our Amercians..that's what i still cannot get them,,,it might due to their brain-washed political education just like North korean,I think. lol
in the next coming pics ,I gonna show you guys how barbarous and stupid Chinese are

And of course there are stilla few kind warm-hearted Chinese guys who are always trying to help me ,answering my doubt ,,,I were indeed apprecaited it for what they helped me and it indeed helped me a lot (see! there are still some good guys :V)
Fate leads the willing and drags along the unwilling.

Reply 6# fuckingjokeman

wow bruh that was...
   that was just... amazing ...amazing that u had such a experience on their community...I was deeply touched...
   thx for sharing the most accurate info with us in fb group before every update of GS
   BTW... what kind of transalte u were using,,i AM SURPRISINGLY that u can easily sneak into their community lol

Post Last Edited by supermegapro95 at 2018-4-19 21:12

Steel dog let you know players nearby.

One of these pack is first before kriss sona
Ghost rider
ak 47 lego

Angel wing, medusa, and then ares

Post Last Edited by supermegapro95 at 2018-4-19 21:20

you be able to upgrade moon bow, hell scythe, and kriss sona.

I find UAV useful than steel dog.
Defuse Adventure

Back Forum