Back Forum New

wtf new version of Golden M4A1???

Post Last Edited by fuckingjokeman at 2018-4-12 07:54

When will they update new version golden m4 in global strike???????i just heard it gonna update to a new version wtf
OR I MEAN IS this the upgrading version of Golden m4 or somthing wtf???
ALL NEWS FROM BS.BR

Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册
Fate leads the willing and drags along the unwilling.

what the heck!!!!! bruh
Jail Donald Trump!!!
------------------------
United States Marine!

the shining Golden m4, which's the only difference lol
Jail Donald Trump!!!
------------------------
United States Marine!

Post Last Edited by supermegapro95 at 2018-4-12 21:46

Post Last Edited by supermegapro95 at 2018-4-12 14:42

m4a1 gold in truy kich

EDIT: same goes for deagle

Reply 4# supermegapro95

how did u fucking know this?????man
   I mean where u found the information about future's update
Jail Donald Trump!!!
------------------------
United States Marine!

Reply 5# marineforder

They might heard news from game Truy Kich, which is a game foar Asian region.Their servers' update far beyond than ours
while Global Strike is made for our NA region ,That means that Global Strike all servers are located in North American land

Reply 5# marineforder

Something you might still have no idea, bruh. Firstly ,this game- Global Strike is a first person shooter fps game,with bad graphics (After all,it's just a browser game) developed by Battle teams, a Chinese developer.(everything Made in China ,lol)The game was released in China by 4399 with  4399 as the exclusive agent service company
(Actually I've never heard such a company whose name is Battle teams or something and I never find any results about it on Google search,which might be a unfamous small game company)
Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

Reply 7# fuckingjokeman

Different versions of Blood Strike
BloodStrike was released by different publishers worldwide. These are the countries that BloodStrike was released in:

Reply 8# fuckingjokeman

OMG ,bruh r u fucking kidding me here???? I've never actually thought there would be so many other different versions of GLOBAL STRIKE WTF

Reply 8# fuckingjokeman

so where the hell does this game-Global Strike original from??????

Back Forum