Back Forum New

dragonsoul bug

i have a problem with my dragon soul i respawn with world boss only although i am mage and my phoenix nirvana is 100% i don't respawn in players vs players battles and players vs enemies
bug.PNG
2017-8-7 21:21

i can't record it and the the images & videos which i capture from the battle is higher than 1000kb
[img]IGN:lightning
sever:246[/img]

Could you please describe your problem with more details?
Please rate this reply here:
https://zh.surveymonkey.com/r/L6YK5N8

With kind regards,

i have pandora's mail and my pheonix nirvana has 100% chance so i should respawn two times in battles instead i respawn only one time because of pandora's mail and pheonix nirvana never works even in a single battle
thanks

Why did you make a new topic?

And didn't you read my recommendation to use JPG images over PNG images so you can post more details, etc?

don't put your nose into my business and let the moderator deal with me

Reply 5# manns@yahoo.com

Well a big FUCK YOU too asshole

Reply 1# manns@yahoo.com

Hello,
like i said in general discussion before my friend you need more than just orange dragonsoul perhaps the red one you can buy in craft master or the gold too!
Also it works if you had right combination like mine as warrior!
pic:
dragon.jpg
2017-8-9 16:48

then see my lunar priest dragonsoul:
dragon1.jpg
2017-8-9 16:48

maybe i'm so sorry for the system requirement for pandora mail because now they had fury weapon that ignore dodge then the good hero also ignoring dodge!
Otherwise the armament came up too so my lunar can revive 5x but if you reach level 70 later my newbie friend!

sincerelly yours:
ub6 rohatos -114 Rellgra

Reply 7# Alwinski

my mate in the same sever respawns 2 times in battle (1st because of void mail and 2nd because of phoenix nirvana ) his dragon soul is legendary (orange) as mine so your opinion is wrong
i don't need a special combo so that my phoenix nirvana work if phoenix nirvana (100%) is equipped then it should work
if it was your problem you would seek to solve it
don't take your dragon soul as an example mine is lvl 64 yours is 95 there is a huge difference

If that will be the problem maybe you should wait and try for better dragonsoul than legendary to watch the battle and see for it.
I also try to explain about amulet you'll have at level 70 it can help revive the mage too for spiritsoul amulet.
Then if necessary you think im wrong that would be a bug, so please submit a ticket here:
https://zh.surveymonkey.com/r/L6YK5N8

thank you for your coinvinience
with my best regards,
ub6 rohatos -114 Rellgra

Post Last Edited by manns@yahoo.com at 2017-8-12 03:41

thanks for help

Back Forum