Back Forum New

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU ADMINS

- You revert the performance reward system????
- You don't do events (Looks like the new event is for 150?)
- You can't even remove the dias spent on removing cards
- You can't give us cheaper diamond rates

Woah, hold your horses, I'm not a fan of the admins myself but let's not blame them for every little thing that you do not like about the game.

- You revert the performance reward system????
lemonicedclid@y Posted at 2018-9-29 05:19

That awesome performance reward system was tied with the previous tropical thing event. So it makes sense that it's gone when they took out the event from the game. I will miss the reward system but also thank god, I don't need to see the reminder of my failure to complete that event. Srsly, fk those juices.

- You don't do events (Looks like the new event is for 150?)

Yes, they don't do much events. But I don't think the current event is for 150. You may have misread that part where it says the monsters lvl 50+ will drop the medal.

- You can't give us cheaper diamond rates

..I agree but somehow that's the way they made it for our version and we could just suck it up as it's been like this from the start. If you ask me, the problem is that we somehow get the shittiest treatment from the GM/admins after jacking up the prices on our server. I don't mean being treated like royalties or sht like that but at least treat us decently--at least give us similar events from the other versions? Any active GMs on the game? Timely bug fixes? Communication from admins? Patch notes???? Somehow the other game versions get those while we don't. Even one part of it.

- You can't even remove the dias spent on removing cards

I don't think it's too much of a problem myself. Must you have to decard a lot of times in this game? Idk. But maybe an alternative to remove cards should take place? Like using the Starlight Stone to make a card removal item--similar to the slot openers.
-S24 warpportal / S13 game321

Back Forum