Back Forum New

Evil Marionette help

Hi, can anyone help to share what element/card needed to tank/reduce skill damage from Evil marionette? any help or tips is appreciated, thanks

skel prisoner for quag and horn will help
#1 Mechanic on Svr 1 WP and Guild Leader of Dungeon Runners

skel prisoner for quag and horn will help
Bignutt Posted at 2018-7-17 17:12

thank you very much, I'll try it.

what cards to use for evil marionette?  and the requirements for you to survive? we waste a lot of leaf in trying to kill it.

anti poison and anti ground element cards are pretty much what's necessary for evil marionette.
It was already stated: Skel prisoner for armor, horn for garment (but in my experience, horn doesnt' really do squat at lvl 140 below, I still die from one quagmire even with kyrie buff of +2000def/mdef)
You have to spread out when the hp reaches x10 because that's when it will cast quagmire--make sure that one quagmire won't take all of you out.  Positioning is the key; once you have that figured out, it will be easy. Good luck
-S24 warpportal / S13 game321

I use horn + ice titan + angeling + alice + golden thief bug.  I started soloing EM around lvl 145 as a BS.  Having over 330K is what was needed to tank 2 rounds of quag and kill EM without dying.  It does require a decent amount of attack too to kill her fast enough.  Mine is >20000.

Back Forum