Back Forum New
Post Last Edited by keslie at 2018-7-5 03:23

Reply 35# Bignutt

I would like for you to point out where, on my reply to your post, did I mention the guild crystals worth 10points should be stored.

Reply  keslie
  get rid of some of the junk your holding onto if your too cheap to open some bag slots... better yet make an alt and put stuff in his bag and bank.
Bignutt Posted at 2018-7-4 19:53

What junk? Some people store +7 +8 +9 +10 oris/elus, gold, recipes and some more other things for personal or guild use. Your server might not have any need for the lower level oris/elus, thus those being treated as "junk" but other servers might not. Making an alt SHOULD NOT be the fix for a bug brought upon by the new patch.

Is it a game breaking bug? You're right it's not. But it's something that was previously working and has been bugged since the update, which was 2 weeks ago. Their complaints are warranted. If you don't like to read such complaints, then don't read a post titled anything related to guild points.
-S24 warpportal / S13 game321

This was just posted on Warpportal bout 10 min ago.

Small update:
The staff has informed me that ROj Dev team will deliver the fix some time this week.

And Keslie i didnt say you said that i was just stating the guild quest crystal info. I could have worded that better i see that.  

Yes their complaints are warranted but most have obviously never played an online game before and think they can immediately fix an issue.  2wks is not that long for a NON game breaking bug to be fixed. If they just worked on ONE bug at a time we would have maintenance every night and would really get no where.  Some games only have a patch once a month.
#1 Mechanic on Svr 1 WP and Guild Leader of Dungeon Runners

Yes their complaints are warranted but most have obviously never played an online game before and think they can immediately fix an issue.  2wks is not that long for a NON game breaking bug to be fixed.
Bignutt Posted at 2018-7-5 16:24

If you had posted this early in the thread and left it at that, it would have been better.

Anyway, finally a little update about this bug. Peace out dude
-S24 warpportal / S13 game321

Back Forum