Back Forum New
#14: prontera researcher npc is not ingame (Origin of the Tower I - sidequest)
#15 red gem to make red ring is not gettable anymore, only was like in february I think

#14 already in first post (please read whole thread before you post issues)

#15 its from a charge event and probably wont be out till next year for same charge event.

And this thread is about bugs and the one thing you did post that was not already reported is not a bug.
#1 Mechanic on Svr 1 WP and Guild Leader of Dungeon Runners

#16 This isn't a game breaker, but the RvR mob killing can be smoother.  There's a slight delay after you kill a monster or boss before you pick up a drop or move onto the next target. It didn't use to be like that earlier. This has been around for months.

We should update the list of bugs and keep insisting in solving them... I think that only the VIP dungeon bug is solved and some of them are starting to be a pain (all those contribution crystals are taking so much space in the backpack!)

Hi,
If you have found bug in game, please show me screenshot and I will report it to fix.
Thank you in advance.
Please rate this reply here:
https://zh.surveymonkey.com/r/L6YK5N8

With kind regards,

Theres a whole list in this thread.  Can you not read it and see what is going on.   Also if you had a gm who actually played the game this would be a nonissue.

Post Last Edited by fznnn at 2018-7-6 18:13

First post I can just support Bignutt. Wy dont you read the thread, GMs?

There are plenty of bugs that can only be explained, not shown in a screenshot. How do you want us to show in a screenshot that when you click "donate" in Guild Window it doesn't happen anything?????

Anyways, the people who have to solve this bugs must now what they are doing and what are we talking about, otherwise it's pointless

Reply 18# mig.porquet@gma

thanks i couldnt have said it any better

hi @GMs
you've just implemented that we can add multiple contribution points on guild at once. Please also add a way, to split a whole stack of cards at once. It's so annoying to split thousands of cards over and over again and arranging the inventory, to have enough slots going on.

I really love you did the contribution thing. Please go on fixing the other shit and listening to us about further features.

Back Forum