Back Forum New

Mobile UI (optimization)

Just a suggestion to make our lives easier playing this game (optimization)

>EXIT DUNGEON button should be place on side anchored (right i keep pressing it randomly when i move my character on the right side and it's annoying)

>CHARACTER to CARDS buttons should fixed (right now we can't see GUILD - CARDS buttons
>REMOVE THE EXPERIENCE/JOB/SYSTEM LOGS(bottom right above CHAR to CARDS buttons) on the right side or maybe an option to hide it
>CHARACTER STATUS(top left) allow us to hide it to maximize visibility on the map
>BUTTONS for SCHOOL, INDIVIDUAL, CHALLENGE etc. dungeons sometimes it opens randomly even if we hide it
>DIAMOND UP BUTTON allow us to hide it to maximize visibility on the map/ sometimes if we misclick it it will cost us DIAS
>PRELOAD ALL IMAGES??? looks your loading screens are not working/just a dummy for us users to see?
>POSSIBLE to make an APP?

Seeing as how this is a PC browser game and not a mobile app why would they optimize it for a phone.
#1 Mechanic on Svr 1 WP and Guild Leader of Dungeon Runners

Seeing as how this is a PC browser game and not a mobile app why would they optimize it for a phone.
bignutt Posted at 2018-5-31 14:47

Then why would they advertise that it can be played on mobile phone?

your playing it on your phone in the internet browser... its still not an app that is made for your phone.
#1 Mechanic on Svr 1 WP and Guild Leader of Dungeon Runners

your playing it on your phone in the internet browser... its still not an app that is made for your  ...
bignutt Posted at 2018-5-31 19:21

Optimizing the game doesn't harm you right? aren't I helping this game to make everything better?

Back Forum