Back Forum New
Also just discovered that being disconnected by this issued uses up Trial and Endless attempts, as well as stamina

Reply 10# marineforder

For the thousand times. GMS doesn't CHOOSE what we get in the game. They just advertise it by events. If you wanna go complain go to the developers of this game....

Reply 12# butcherthejason

They don't need devs to check reports and they don't need devs to show some sort of communication. GS isnt the only game where they have devs in another country and their communication is fine so it's amusing how those lines are always used. All people asking for is -
a stable server

How are people suppose to go complain to the devs when this is the only form of gate they have which just happen to be gms. So please your entitled to your opinion but when you have friends not logging on due to server issues it's a problem. This "go complain to devs" when the publisher in this case is GAME321 do have some job roles that don't require devs. When you live close to servers and your ping doubles and you start lagging nonstop most people would like to know why it is happening and will it get fixed, stable server is the fundamental basis of any online game.
Fate leads the willing and drags along the unwilling.

Same here, massive issue with Adventure mode.
everytime I joined the battle, the screen kept freezing and forced me to quit
I mean it's a serious problem, and it gotta be solved!!!
Can't the devs do some really fucking job to make our gaming experience better ,at least less lags...
Blood, blood, blood, All it wants is blood
Give the Guillotine,A blood offering

Post Last Edited by fuckingjokeman at 2018-6-5 12:09

Reply 14# killchinese

I agree with you and I have addressed the issue before but as usual it was ignored. Events are the only reason people keep coming back but THIS GAME is losing players as many have said. Even if the game dies they already have made more profit from the game than the costs of the game itself I believe. Plus Blood Strike China is the big milking cow not Global Strike. We are just the leftover scraps. Even if Global Strike dies, BS CHINA 4399 alone is a good milking cow for The game developers. My biggest problem (amongst those problems who are out of control of the GMs) is the lack of support system and addressing situations. There are certain errors, ribbons, events, mistakes made by GAME321, hacker situation or servers being in a sh... state that took not days, not weeks but MONTHS or YEARS to be addressed and solved. The lack of engagement with the community speaks is another one that comes to my mind.
Fate leads the willing and drags along the unwilling.

I put in a support ticket and the issue has been fixed

Reply 16# creatordan

seems that the DEVS didn't actually give up on this game,,, that's a good news, isn't it?

Back Forum