Back Forum New

Server Merge Notice

In response to player's requirement and to let players enjoy a better gaming experience, promoting communications among players and preparing for other fabulous systems in later stage of the game, we decide to carry out a Server Merge.& @( c' M% P9 j. k" \

; c  y7 B& v3 U2 |We will transfer your character data for the merge. When we finish transferring your data, we will start Server Merge events. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
' L: E9 p+ J/ G
! `, d) }3 z% c) L& }0 `: m4 [Note: Server Merge will not cause any loss in your inventory and mail or any other valuable data for characters." s( P) Z' y0 {5 o: R0 [# o

. r0 o4 u8 u0 Y' a" [4 G/ rMerge time: May 29, 19:00-23:59
% |  I5 h- I" y% K& nMerge servers:
' T; ]1 W$ t8 R2 T4 i+ K9 Q% \) q
2 X( D! L0 f$ {8 B- ~% z/ X3 _Notice:
5 m7 h, X  B: }1 \4 N# pWe will need to turn off the servers for this event. Please be aware of the merge time to prevent any loss. Maintenance will last for about 5 hours." q3 ~+ U2 W/ [4 A. y6 {9 L

4 n; [* K7 e: @; e5 S( j) qRules:# l3 U6 {, x/ C. b( b
1.After server merge, players' data, status, items and Zeny will all be transferred to the new server. 5 z% S& {5 h  g/ i. J
2.All guild statuses (including members, joining requests, etc.) will be transferred to the new server.
2 d$ t  b5 R4 X6 {3.Players' data such as the friend and block lists will all be transferred to the new server.
' ?. f. E$ I. V) e. _) i4.Players' mail will all be transferred to the new server.% K0 }9 v* s/ U2 x7 r
5.After server merge, the number of the original server will be added to players' names and faction names as a prefix, for example, there is a faction “RO” in the server 1. After server merge, this faction will be presented as "[1]RO" in the new server.
- Y" k4 y; \- D6.This prefix will also be added before friend names, blocked players, faction members and other player names.# U. E' A$ j1 b
7.If you have multiple characters in the new server after the merge, you will enter a character selection interface and select a character before entering the game.
+ d* p( S, T2 H; `1 f8.If you have ingots in both servers, the ingots will be kept in the new server after the merge.4 V. V; D6 l1 s" I. y; g- L
9.After the merge, characters that satisfy all of the following four conditions will be deleted: " I- _. K$ l3 D/ D; N, W, d
a.Character level is lower than Lv.55.
0 z- b* C5 o: |2 m$ {b.No recharge records.
4 F# T" g% R% o( A. ~1 N- gc.Haven't joined a guild.
3 n# W# f- T% A& Ed.Haven't logged into the game for 10 day straight.
0 I' J7 g+ G" e) z+ ~: O# ?e.Haven't transcended.
1 X/ s0 w1 L8 k$ w# A( i/ {6 a" u# [6 b) }4 v' D& C) A, Y. Q  C

Ragnarok Journey Operation Team7 ^, N/ W$ w1 t7 O: R
May 29, 2018

Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

Back Forum