Back Forum New

Server Merge Notice

In response to player's requirement and to let players enjoy a better gaming experience, promoting communications among players and preparing for other fabulous systems in later stage of the game, we decide to carry out a Server Merge.4 |, V  X3 ~4 Q9 o( g" X* T1 p6 E

0 s3 T8 c( U0 ^$ v: r) K$ Z/ G: p- g/ tWe will transfer your character data for the merge. When we finish transferring your data, we will start Server Merge events. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation5 c; w$ O( j" I" o+ I* q
% u$ ^4 E! S3 K1 b. R% v
Note: Server Merge will not cause any loss in your inventory and mail or any other valuable data for characters.
- D6 w1 z' h# k4 ^+ c
1 d3 a. s2 n+ W1 f2 l% q) aMerge time: May 29, 19:00-23:59
' _4 K( Q* v, o' C4 E0 q5 j7 |Merge servers: + ^# M+ Y+ Z% [- f/ r+ y

; L2 x( S% R6 J$ z9 t" H( eNotice:) Z1 i8 D  Q8 k& A, G2 b
We will need to turn off the servers for this event. Please be aware of the merge time to prevent any loss. Maintenance will last for about 5 hours.
2 Y+ J( t- _/ s; p* i
" U7 `6 p$ D* s. ~& rRules:, S: ?, v6 ^) ]& |1 a5 l
1.After server merge, players' data, status, items and Zeny will all be transferred to the new server.
( N8 [& |+ i. T5 w6 H" M2.All guild statuses (including members, joining requests, etc.) will be transferred to the new server.
) T5 n/ a( z1 k: U9 S! k: L3.Players' data such as the friend and block lists will all be transferred to the new server. 3 y7 @, o6 D- i; G* P* P. G6 F) H
4.Players' mail will all be transferred to the new server.
; G0 w' x- D( x. Y4 [. b+ v9 n5.After server merge, the number of the original server will be added to players' names and faction names as a prefix, for example, there is a faction “RO” in the server 1. After server merge, this faction will be presented as "[1]RO" in the new server.
' K" V: x2 d- T, B- z6.This prefix will also be added before friend names, blocked players, faction members and other player names.) z0 L. P) {! |5 V
7.If you have multiple characters in the new server after the merge, you will enter a character selection interface and select a character before entering the game.  p0 h& [' w% `6 N/ e% _- L: m
8.If you have ingots in both servers, the ingots will be kept in the new server after the merge.
( J& F  [) [! h/ }& }7 z9.After the merge, characters that satisfy all of the following four conditions will be deleted:
. N; w/ M. e; P! `1 d$ da.Character level is lower than Lv.55.9 R  r9 k6 E& O( D8 y5 O
b.No recharge records.4 p) m, S; S; t9 {' Z- l
c.Haven't joined a guild.0 T4 p) Y$ |* c. D4 b: J6 Z
d.Haven't logged into the game for 10 day straight.$ @5 g" n7 J2 X* R" T
e.Haven't transcended.
9 R/ c6 J5 v- I) O4 b, k" G0 N- u; ~2 [) n5 o0 P5 {

Ragnarok Journey Operation Team
9 A8 f% X9 ~) l8 V+ D6 VMay 29, 2018

Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

Back Forum