Back Forum New
Post Last Edited by keslie at 2018-5-28 22:27

Post Last Edited by keslie at 2018-5-28 22:24

Reply 10# 102103687723960

I'm not saying I'm against to those servers merging, but not with each other. As compared to the servers merging today, we can assume that your server still has relatively more activity. Merging a server with RELATIVELY high active population with the same would yield to unbalanced.

Xwoe does yield boxes regardless of winning or losing but what you don't consider is what's inside the winner's boxes.

Edit: The server I'm playing at has only 2 active chargers left with <10 players remaining---all the others, even high lvls are alts and we can do marionette at least.

Post Last Edited by 10210368772396032@facebook.com at 2018-5-29 08:15

Doesn't explain how it's unbalanced.
The Winners box is 99. Losers box is 60. It happens every 2 weeks.....
Also, when will the left out servers get a merge? THE ALSO STARTED ANOTHER SET OF MERGE
Server 1 will have no active chargers and currently is the same number of players as you.
Also, server 1, along with your server, and many others with such low player rates, can't defeat the last 2 bosses. How will they be able to complete upcoming content without a merge?
Just feel left out and know if we get passed up now, it will be awhile until anything changes.
Thanks for chatting Keslie

Post Last Edited by promo_on_s1 at 2018-5-29 08:23

You only get the red accessory runes (and only 3 each time) in the winner boxes from xwoe. So it makes A BIG difference if you win or lose.

Edit:
Since S1 wasnt able before to win vs S4 anymore and now the server is almost empty bc of the EU-chaos, it makes really no sense to leave S1 out of merges.

Let the unfair player server (suyo/med... ) S4 stay alone and merge S1 with S7 (and S11) to make S4 lose again sometimes hehe

Regards
Hush

Post Last Edited by  at 20 ...
102103687723960 Posted at 2018-5-29 08:07

can understand where you're coming from. i hope you guys get to merge also-- at least before the release of new content. thanks for chatting.

still don't think the event that happens 2 times a month outweighs an empty server with...
-No Market
-No Chat
-No Inter-Server Competition (even if not PVP, just competing for best gear)
-Not enough players for bosses
-Not enough players for new content
-Fear that if we don't have a merge now, when will we ever

still don't think the event that happens 2 times a month outweighs an empty server with...
-No Marke ...
102103687723960 Posted at 2018-5-29 11:34

-no market? what items can be sold in the market anyway? just gold right? and jeez, those are rarely sold in an established/old servers
-no chat? ...true
-no interserver competition? idk what's the state of your server but the one with the most money will always win
-not enough player for bosses? truthfully, we've been doing all mvps until dryad with 4 chars..3 of those are the ones i control.
-not enough players for new content? agree to this honestly.
-i sure hope you guys get merge soon, but not with your proposed server to merge with (s1 to s7, and s4 with s11)

Those twice a month event is extremely important in end-game--especially with the upcoming update of new map/monsters/dungeons. As pointed out, the winner's boxes has the lvl 7 accessory upgrade. So yes, balancing which server a high activity server merges into is important--which is what im arguing about in this topic. But i'll say it again, i definitely agree that you guys need to merge as well.

Post Last Edited by biglentil at 2018-5-29 16:02

-gold, dust, essence, soul of card, headgear items, headgear cards, cards to complete album
-
-inter server competition is just that. Enough players that feel the reason to spend to compete with each other, even if to show off or make an alt.Otherwise it’s only one strong player. And that player then player eventually gets bored, quits and takes all the gear with him. Leaving free to play people behind.
***(This honestly depends on the players though, not every server has helpful spenders that share loot)
-but you don’t/can’t  do dryad....what do you think bosses will be like after patch?
-what would be a better proposal to merge then?
-also, again xWOE. Why worry about red runes for items that takes months to complete and are useless with spending diamonds? Especially if for the rest of the time you are on a dead server farming thing just to lose (or win) at xWOE
Thanks for agreeing it would be nice for us to get a merge.
Looks like we’re just gonna have to wait.
I just wish I had someone to give my x99 advanced halters and 4 full yellow scroll sets to...

Also I like this conversation, glad to see people talking

Post Last Edited by biglentil at 2018-5-29 16:02

-gold, dust, essence, soul of card, headgear ite ...
biglentil Posted at 2018-5-29 16:01

- No one buys those stuff in our server, only gold gets to be sold.
-We can finish dryad with 4 chars, in which 3 chars i control. Sorry for the confusion
-Up to the admins to check which servers are high in population and would be more balanced to merge (relatively) high population server with a lower population server... I say this just cause it will be extremely unbalanced for xwoe if 2 highpopulation server merges against low population servers.
I worry about red runes because we need it already--only thing missing were the red accessories. It doesn't take months, but a month, to complete a red set. Our server is released later than your server I believe so you guys should be ahead of us in terms of lvl and stuff. I just saw the notice of server merges today..too bad for you guys not included. You asked about a better proposal--I agree with your other post of other server merge idea s1-3, 4-6, 7-10, 11-13..maybe.. but like i said depends on the population and activity of the server in which we cannot see.

I mean no offense so i apologize if my words come off as offensive. Thank you.

Ahh guys, I think the problem is the game design. Instead of asking people to pay for 20k diamonds each month, why not making it more f2p with VIP as a valuable thing like now, with diamonds farmable on the bosses and in woe.

This game really needs a re-design to stay, although it has so much potential to bind people for a long long time, it creeps them away because of the costs and the bad customer support.

Thus the servers are empty and need to merge (= more effort needed to be spent by g321) plus many people quitted, so less income, especially if the people feeling fooled, like with the easter event and the promised headgears for the last charge.

Milking a whale is over already, if g321 want this game to succeed with its given potential for a long time, another course of management is needed, overall.

And yes I am sure this game has this potential to give a great income for a long time, if the people dont feel fooled, if the game is not like milking a whale, if we work together, finally.

Well, we are not only your whales, we are people @game321 and we can find a way together to maximize your profit while having fun also. Thats not so hard at all.

Up to you. I just recognize that we felt fooled on multiple events and still no refund is done although you announced that on your website for eu-player over a month ago. Also the game is full of bugs and tbh who pays 500USD a month forever? These times are over, get a new concept.

Get a person from the game into your management for this game, to find out how to find the balance between you and the player.
Regards
Hush

Ahh guys, I think the problem is the game design. Instead of asking people to pay for 20k diamonds e ...
promo_on_s1 Posted at 2018-5-29 18:22

well said sir, but i guess the admins doesn't care

Back Forum