Back Forum New

Server Merge Notice

In response to player's requirement and to let players enjoy a better gaming experience, promoting communications among players and preparing for other fabulous systems in later stage of the game, we decide to carry out a Server Merge.
8 U2 W5 O/ H/ {& `* @
' n. K- ?/ _" b; q* S- |8 I  {We will transfer your character data for the merge. When we finish transferring your data, we will start Server Merge events. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
- y, t' I* v" m3 \  ~, ^) Q) i3 G; o% j( }+ N9 F6 w
Note: Server Merge will not cause any loss in your inventory and mail or any other valuable data for characters.) O! f9 X/ _% |, F& J( |9 D/ q9 h* {

6 s- A8 |6 t2 I0 p  A7 [9 d; gMerge time: May 28, 19:00-23:59& ^# u0 h. R/ V6 B5 q" B
Merge Servers:
2 _; R' A& I' P: H0 F
2 Z( c. O) D/ y
& K+ B; E$ o/ q: ]Notice:6 P" d& ?$ ]" \) B7 s
We will need to turn off the servers for this event. Please be aware of the merge time to prevent any loss. Maintenance will last for about 5 hours.
. w+ E0 i9 J. c5 F
4 t+ c$ @& D/ q. Y7 K" TRules:
4 n* s7 a: V. g6 Q1.After server merge, players' data, status, items and Zeny will all be transferred to the new server. 4 R3 H( H1 D: j, w; r
2.All guild statuses (including members, joining requests, etc.) will be transferred to the new server.
6 O  [" [4 N9 j% \& d) z6 o: |3.Players' data such as the friend and block lists will all be transferred to the new server. - [/ o  B+ V2 C: c
4.Players' mail will all be transferred to the new server." o0 f3 _% U2 c8 r1 i
5.After server merge, the number of the original server will be added to players' names and faction names as a prefix, for example, there is a faction “RO” in the server 1. After server merge, this faction will be presented as "[1]RO" in the new server.
" l8 J- b% J4 Y, ^$ s0 k! T$ p6.This prefix will also be added before friend names, blocked players, faction members and other player names.4 Z$ O2 r" M( F- E
7.If you have multiple characters in the new server after the merge, you will enter a character selection interface and select a character before entering the game.1 g5 g( [( _. ^5 p6 V" Q; F
8.If you have ingots in both servers, the ingots will be kept in the new server after the merge.2 |2 n- b' H- h' g$ s  ^+ N5 r
9.After the merge, characters that satisfy all of the following four conditions will be deleted:
( v+ z+ A1 d* G& f& D! d$ ia.Character level is lower than Lv.55.1 H/ A. D3 \( s1 D' Q8 I6 q/ }
b.No recharge records.
( {& H5 _+ ]& z6 I# W8 A- zc.Haven't joined a guild.
- k/ _- _; Z+ a" i" G. \d.Haven't logged into the game for 10 day straight.
; M. A( l4 K+ O! [; We.Haven't transcended.
' c6 B% b7 J  n1 {% h" k0 R# K1 N  m( n+ r2 [( d+ ]

Ragnarok Journey Operation Team' i# W/ f4 @6 J" O  V2 I' q$ O& L, ~
May 28, 2018

Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

Back Forum