Back Forum New

Server Merge Notice

In response to player's requirement and to let players enjoy a better gaming experience, promoting communications among players and preparing for other fabulous systems in later stage of the game, we decide to carry out a Server Merge.
& B& _' a0 `* D# J2 E
) n1 N% K5 {0 q. uWe will transfer your character data for the merge. When we finish transferring your data, we will start Server Merge events. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. j) d+ n7 J5 v

* |3 a: k' Y5 |7 i; S& WNote: Server Merge will not cause any loss in your inventory and mail or any other valuable data for characters.4 \% y: c3 F; W, F

1 P' P, j& d" _Merge time: May 28, 19:00-23:59
7 b: |/ L; W4 \. UMerge Servers:
; f* x  q# Z& h$ x$ E2 o
! {5 h# s- i5 V/ {# |9 s. z* `% p# o& k1 h) c8 B) v
Notice:
$ e9 x. ]& A7 k# OWe will need to turn off the servers for this event. Please be aware of the merge time to prevent any loss. Maintenance will last for about 5 hours./ ^, i, O0 t5 q1 k1 d* v; z- Q/ d

+ Q, A) f& Z1 t* R; nRules:& e; L5 g# k! \  W! b! r0 K7 Q
1.After server merge, players' data, status, items and Zeny will all be transferred to the new server.
; ?# G* [9 w# D8 |' a2.All guild statuses (including members, joining requests, etc.) will be transferred to the new server.
' O) _7 G3 K( }0 T4 ~( ?3.Players' data such as the friend and block lists will all be transferred to the new server. $ q2 O0 p9 h6 m+ N. r- E8 F% {
4.Players' mail will all be transferred to the new server.
' j8 D& @; L( S# g5.After server merge, the number of the original server will be added to players' names and faction names as a prefix, for example, there is a faction “RO” in the server 1. After server merge, this faction will be presented as "[1]RO" in the new server.
7 g1 _9 h# S7 N! r' U& i( v$ J6.This prefix will also be added before friend names, blocked players, faction members and other player names.$ ~  V1 f  c. E+ B  O8 Z
7.If you have multiple characters in the new server after the merge, you will enter a character selection interface and select a character before entering the game.
" X! P3 _3 F& x& h0 e, Y8.If you have ingots in both servers, the ingots will be kept in the new server after the merge.8 [, q  z. Q* N& T) b5 R- a' \3 n
9.After the merge, characters that satisfy all of the following four conditions will be deleted:
, O# W, p: y3 @- ~* d2 C- l4 ta.Character level is lower than Lv.55.
1 @7 Q& h" f* @% n! \* \% ~b.No recharge records.
) M% }, V0 D: D2 z4 zc.Haven't joined a guild.
3 j' @; \/ z8 E5 m. f  b8 X" yd.Haven't logged into the game for 10 day straight.
: O, E8 I* \3 I0 R0 Oe.Haven't transcended. ! L! p5 z: D8 U" t) F

( {0 l4 R% m6 A+ p- J5 G

Ragnarok Journey Operation Team
. h% Y/ k7 _: B" X8 W2 }May 28, 2018

Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

Back Forum