Back Forum New

Server Merge Notice

In response to player's requirement and to let players enjoy a better gaming experience, promoting communications among players and preparing for other fabulous systems in later stage of the game, we decide to carry out a Server Merge.
/ }1 c( X( L9 v* U" c4 z+ J" ~9 O5 @3 y
* m) Q/ s3 }% {We will transfer your character data for the merge. When we finish transferring your data, we will start Server Merge events. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
7 {- y8 y) b/ d4 `. j: c4 j' `$ F! n3 m% G! B
Note: Server Merge will not cause any loss in your inventory and mail or any other valuable data for characters.
2 [+ F1 Q8 O! u6 p0 z' w2 Q0 t! r& Z; i! k- P2 [
Merge time: May 28, 19:00-23:59) u1 @5 @/ |1 g, d  h4 a5 t
Merge Servers:
# x. P6 q! i7 q* M- W) a7 h* G4 V; _) E

, e/ x) J% X! E  H- vNotice:* k8 }0 \- g' \/ q+ Z
We will need to turn off the servers for this event. Please be aware of the merge time to prevent any loss. Maintenance will last for about 5 hours.
% U& \  G: s1 E
, K) I  {' I/ uRules:
# X% v+ b2 L; D- l1.After server merge, players' data, status, items and Zeny will all be transferred to the new server. & K: K7 p6 z& x7 K9 R
2.All guild statuses (including members, joining requests, etc.) will be transferred to the new server. 9 `0 ~- ~. b: w3 o! C+ `6 K
3.Players' data such as the friend and block lists will all be transferred to the new server.
) `& T7 i" B* g$ I! X8 A" U4.Players' mail will all be transferred to the new server.* f% U* c: n- E) T. u
5.After server merge, the number of the original server will be added to players' names and faction names as a prefix, for example, there is a faction “RO” in the server 1. After server merge, this faction will be presented as "[1]RO" in the new server.
+ R8 u+ H5 e- V0 d1 T  o6.This prefix will also be added before friend names, blocked players, faction members and other player names.# K) Y. P+ G5 C
7.If you have multiple characters in the new server after the merge, you will enter a character selection interface and select a character before entering the game.
) {: A- y0 t* O" J" w8.If you have ingots in both servers, the ingots will be kept in the new server after the merge.
/ l! \1 }/ a  l4 p* \  l" A9.After the merge, characters that satisfy all of the following four conditions will be deleted:
( _; F& v0 X+ T. ha.Character level is lower than Lv.55.
/ E. U6 C. a+ Q. ~2 e$ H; s1 Db.No recharge records.
+ Q- l+ u. \% Vc.Haven't joined a guild.
$ d2 K+ q2 J9 Q3 }  w5 k" }& H  O8 Bd.Haven't logged into the game for 10 day straight.( Q8 Q  L8 ^& m
e.Haven't transcended.
8 D4 ^4 b8 ?( a8 t7 U% n
) d3 S+ x" r; r$ n5 d: f

Ragnarok Journey Operation Team
% l) h; y8 |9 {3 M, i7 b1 M/ O. bMay 28, 2018

Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

Back Forum