Back Forum New

Server Merge Notice

In response to player's requirement and to let players enjoy a better gaming experience, promoting communications among players and preparing for other fabulous systems in later stage of the game, we decide to carry out a Server Merge.0 i3 Z7 T! n2 I0 ~. C( w9 }
+ _( P5 w4 F+ D6 a0 }
We will transfer your character data for the merge. When we finish transferring your data, we will start Server Merge events. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. w( L2 g* p$ [! C

. c0 {  j5 g8 r) iNote: Server Merge will not cause any loss in your inventory and mail or any other valuable data for characters.4 _, z. @; o, V1 I9 R; m6 s3 ^
  G8 ?- H9 Z* Y/ a  T
Merge time: May 28, 19:00-23:59( Y  U8 r8 s+ e& _
Merge Servers:  M' M( W5 }4 |# F5 i
' w. M. G5 Z, N, E0 r8 Y) `1 _

$ e* i! L0 y8 |' fNotice:
3 D$ |- y8 V0 H' o' IWe will need to turn off the servers for this event. Please be aware of the merge time to prevent any loss. Maintenance will last for about 5 hours.
' Z4 `2 W. a2 d+ ?# _6 r* S+ i  f1 z9 v% l6 E# E9 _/ n
Rules:+ D+ m7 `4 c) C4 r1 ?; S7 r
1.After server merge, players' data, status, items and Zeny will all be transferred to the new server. . U  o: z# c2 J4 h
2.All guild statuses (including members, joining requests, etc.) will be transferred to the new server.
( }, ~( ]0 z3 v2 A+ |3.Players' data such as the friend and block lists will all be transferred to the new server.
# A) b6 Q  J' ]& x8 P1 w4.Players' mail will all be transferred to the new server., T2 B1 ^0 x& }5 E: @
5.After server merge, the number of the original server will be added to players' names and faction names as a prefix, for example, there is a faction “RO” in the server 1. After server merge, this faction will be presented as "[1]RO" in the new server.
. p( U- s5 I2 r) i+ o% Y  j# W6.This prefix will also be added before friend names, blocked players, faction members and other player names.
; L. \  C5 D" e( Q/ p/ X- W7.If you have multiple characters in the new server after the merge, you will enter a character selection interface and select a character before entering the game.
' L1 W4 C& T8 Y8.If you have ingots in both servers, the ingots will be kept in the new server after the merge.# L3 @* x. g# S% Y
9.After the merge, characters that satisfy all of the following four conditions will be deleted: 0 m5 m; e0 ~* M$ g
a.Character level is lower than Lv.55.
6 Q! A$ f5 X/ l* a( ^: n% Mb.No recharge records.
. N* Q7 a1 j$ g8 |c.Haven't joined a guild.
2 m: i1 u4 x/ E" a2 f# ed.Haven't logged into the game for 10 day straight.) K$ r  z. }2 M6 E
e.Haven't transcended. % V/ C1 K( i: I0 A1 ]

9 a/ y% H/ a3 i3 t4 u

Ragnarok Journey Operation Team
5 e. z( H/ n$ S- n" G' D( [# zMay 28, 2018

Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

Back Forum