Back Forum New
Reply 9# gm023

My problem isn't fixed still had issues, the only time my alliance chat and divine realm worked was the last day if tycoon, and after that it doesn't work anymore, today not more  about 45 minutes ago, did demonic war and same problem is occurring, the only way I can hit anymore is if I make my own alliance with just me in it, and that wouldn't be fair to me if I want to compete in alliance expedition or demonic war ranking. All I really want was the problem to be fixed, its just been to much of a problem.

-Cannot do Demonic War unless I'm by myself.
-Cannot access Alliance , Asgard or any other chat besides World and Guild.
-Cannot go into Dive Realm.
-Cannot do Alliance Expedition correctly (when ever I attack and win have to go back out and in just for it to show as dead so I can get rewards).

Everything else is working fine , seems all problems are everything related to Divine Realm, and again this only started happening after the failed merger attempt. A big player "Robertan11" is having the same exact problems as me. I just want the issue to be fixed please.
Anikinice2 s46MoonshadeFurnace / ub7

Reply 10# Alwinski

There's no lag problem ,no disrespect but you didn't think I would've tried backing out. I have and that changes nothing , there's nothing that's the matter on my end its their end that has messed up. All I want is for the problem to be fixed.

yes sure i have the same problem at this day of Demonic War too!
ub6 rohatos -114 Rellgra

Reply 9# gm023

its working now today , will let you know if that changes. Thanks for/ if you guys did something.

for me i found is the delayed again time spend for the client that they exist twilight now instead i was domination were supposed to be same
ub6 rohatos -114 Rellgra

Reply 2# gm023

the problem is back and its all the same things that happened as last time with demonic, clash, alliance, everything with divine realm

I will check again.
Please rate this reply here:
https://zh.surveymonkey.com/r/L6YK5N8

With kind regards,

Back Forum