Back Forum New

GAME321 SHOULD SELL THE GLOBAL STRIKE

GAME321 has clearly brought this game to hell. They did a good job a long time ago, but ever since the new game mods took over, the game just plummeted. Here are the major problems that I see:

Post Last Edited by marineforder at 2017-11-19 09:52

1) Hackers- yeah, we all know this game has a lot of hackers. It*s such an easy fix which is the sad thing. theres always going to be cheaters and stuff like that, but honestly, if GLOBAL STRIKE takes its mound of cash that it collects from gp, they should AT LEAST install a better hacking system. Either that, or they should close off international gamers from playing. We all know that the majority of the cheaters come from those Muslim countries and Brasil. What I don*t get is why they are playing NORTH AMERICAN GLOBAL STRIKE. Clearly they never play on the servers that were made for there region, but can*t they just transfer all accounts to another GLOBAL STRIKE in their region? I mean there already is a Brazilian global strike, just make them play on there..

2) minor bugs/stupid glitches- This game has the most bugs and glitches. the webpage is absolutely horrible and completely unfriendly to the players. For instance, I tried to leave my clan today, but I can*t cause theres no more "leave clan" button. I mean come on.. thats a freaking webpage error. get off your ass and fix it! Instead though, the fat ass that runs this game just collects all the revenue for himself and shoves it up his big ugly ass. If he spent a little time into fixing the game, it would be a lot better. And secondly, theres sooooooooooooo many bugs in the game. SO MANY. various glitches that never gets patched, and other minor bugs that if they just took the time to analyze and fix, it would make the game so much better.

3) Scamming- On top of all the things I said, there is yet more disgusting things in this game! For those cash players who spend their money on purchasing hero guns,didn*t win that Arsenal guns than those non-cash players, it used to be almost all permanent except for the first 3 or 4 offers. Thats right.. you would*ve saved up and got like a permanent wpn! but now, they got rid of the good wpns, and replaced it with some stupid temporary item. Why do they do this? because they know that you want that permanent item at the top of the list.. they know you want that golden ak or awm or whatever.. so they get you to spend more on this shitty game, give you complete crap, and finally get that awm golden that you always wanted or whatever it is.

Of course there are may more reasons that I can go on and on about how this game is bad... but i think i*ve made my point clear. game321 doesn*t care for this game, and neither do the people that run it. They need to get rid of the game and sell it to a company who treats people like you and me with respect when we put money in the game. I mean hell, its your money, don*t let the GM tell you they can*t fix the problem when you pay them, don*t let them get the better of you by putting up for gp guns. Lets face it, this game has horrific graphics now that are completely outdated, and ton of other things. What I*m trying to say is that the community who cares for this game, which there is very little of, needs to try to convince game321 to let the game go into another company, or take better care of its customers.

IGN: .
(if this gets deleted, i*ll post it again, and again, on multiple accounts cause lets face it, mods don*t know how to IP ban. lmao, im a right?)

Back Forum