Back Forum New
same shit different day wb sucked a lot of people got no hits
TOO SWEET! IGN: JOEY SERVER: uc6 IGN: Joey SERVER:uc2

well wb sucked again 6 people got a hit out oh idk maybe 20 or more that were in there for wb.
Capture.JPG

do you know why many cashing quit because of lots of bugs and because of no world boss if they hit it many small player got angry at them
and its boring to play if many is angry at you
so make stronger the world boss

please make these bosses stronger on my server so us little guys have a damn shot at the bosses this was what happened tonight in wb 3 people got a hit & it was the ones who killed the bosses wb on uc6 is way out of hand.
Capture.JPG

upgrade world boss many are cursing killer of world boss

wb is worthless to do half the time but it's worse when event bonus comes

Post Last Edited by alwinski at 2018-6-23 00:31

Post Last Edited by alwinski at 2018-6-23 00:29

sometimes i just came in to WB and back again only to get devotion no hit and no flip
if i hit only once kill and that's for all bosses
so we are the one hit about 5 or 6 player decide change attempt after hit do refresh then the others was wait and if the lower player ask to wait we will wait
seems fair enough isn't it ?

with kind regards,
ud3 rohatos -114 Rellgra

One easily implemented -change would be to throw anyone doing more than 25% damage to a WB into Cool Down for 5 minutes. Considering I am thrown into a Cool Down when striking a downed WB, this is more than fair. Granted, it would only take three one-hitters to ruin the event.

The best thing they can do is have multiple WB based on BR, eliminating the huge gap in potential damage dealt.

For world boss to be playable by all, it is a simple calculation code whereby the stats of the players that enter the arena are all added together and multiplied by an arranged number, thus giving that no 1 player can 1 shot any bosses but at the same time every server can complete the world bosses before the time runs out.
But in the meantime, it is a courtesy for those who can 1 shot to give a few seconds so that those who can not kill can at least make some points.

Also removing the effect from amulets, sylphs, angels etc from the player making them weak would be another option, that being said some players can remove most and still kill the bosses in 1 hit

Back Forum