Back Forum New

make rules for world boss

GM can you make world boss a lot stronger
world boss is too weak make a rule that 30000000 BR only can enter it or update world boss that even if you have 400M BR can not kill it with 1 hit

they did make it stronger a while ago but they got a lot of complaints that new realms and servers with few players couldn't kill the world boss cause it was too strong ...

Post Last Edited by phillysfan2006@netzero.com at 2017-10-26 12:53

well I can tell u this much it freaking sucks since they merged ub8 I have gotten a few hits in wb but 2 days in a row no hits.
TOO SWEET! IGN: JOEY SERVER: uc6

I will say it again wb on uc6 sucks when we were ub8 wb was great but since the merge it sucks to many damn 1 hitters on the server now if your lucky u can get a hit it's even worse when event bonus comes

i would tell the whiners to shut the heck up & deal with it because wb needs to be stronger badly I got no hits tonight because 2 guys killed all 3

event bonus tonight on uc6 & a person who only does wb when event bonus is here did wb kills 1st boss & of course the domino effect 1 boss dead the next to will die & they did bye another 1 hitter. I HATE WORLD BOSS WHEN EVENT BONUS IS HERE!

wb sucked tonight 5 people got a hit

world boss

Capture.jpg

Back Forum