Back Forum New

MERGE MERGE MERGE Server 1-100

Good Day Gm023!

Can I, We, request for Server Merger on server 1-100! We are looking forward for a better guild fight during Castle Siege since the current situation makes  us bore already! I know everyone has been waiting for this for too long! So why not in the next maintenance give us a good server merger!

I'm hoping for a positive result and understanding. Thank you!

#bestMERGEever

Thank you for your suggestion, we will take it into consideration. Of the sever merge time, please pay attention to the announcement.

If you have any other advice, feel free to let me know.
Please rate this reply here:
https://zh.surveymonkey.com/r/L6YK5N8

With kind regards,

thumbs up for band  

looking forward for this Gm023! Hope it will be soon..

GOOODLUCK for your WISH!Wait another 1 year for it to happen. The admin wants money money first

No new content for the past WHO KNOWS HOW LONG already! wth... game is stuck in itself. u guys can request all u like and nothing will happen. Because the reason is even if they do nothing to the game, they still get money from players. So there is no reason why they should bother making it better for us.

ATTENTION GM023,

Since last year somebody had done a thread regarding MERGE server 1-100 and you said you would note it and in the future would probably implement.

I'ts 2017 already and your team is too slow on MERGING servers. What the F are you waiting for?

Let the mERGER begins!!!!

Reply 7# touroo

Don't expect them ... Maybe they going to shutdown every game now like what they did on our game ( Tales of Solaris ) which end on june 1

Hope this wont happen

Thank you Gm for the MERGE!!! Always looking forward for new updates not just merge of server! Hope you continue to do the best you can do to update the game for players to not be bored with current version.

We need new MAPS, BOSSES, MONSTERS, ITEMS, SET

Mission accomplished for MERGER of server 1-100!!!!

thumbs up for band
efendicundra Posted at 2017-2-15 06:26

Nice effort Band ! Thanks Bro!

Back Forum